Certified SAG™ Members
- A Certification of being trained and vetted as a professional.
- Building of Standards Operation Procedures (SOP).
- Providing services to make cycling events Safer and Efficient.
- Improving SAG services by being united and sharing information.
- Tracking performance.
- Ranking operators by skill sets and qualifications.
- A resource to help improve cycling events
- Validating members have proper insurance, proper licenses and cleared a background check.
- Use of the Certified SAG™ Seal (restricted to the year of event only).
- Helps encourage more riders to participate in your event.
- Let’s your participants know SAG drivers have been trained.
- Encourages participants to return to your next event.
- Improves the efficiency of the SAG operation.
- Helps the volunteers in understand their duties.
- Improving your risk management.
- Increase the SAG wagons exposure.
- Improve survey scores.
- Comfort in knowing you now have skilled volunteers or professionals.
- Discount on training and products with a hired Certified SAG™ driver.
- Use of the Certified SAG™ Seal (restrictions apply).
- Access to all Certified SAG Class.
- Listing on the Certified SAG’s website directory.
- ID card with proof of all qualifications.
- Certificate of completion and qualifications.
- Listing with Certified SAG other skills (EMT, First Aid, Mechanic, ect).
- Updated training and news bulletins.
- Discounted SAG Gear.
- Invitation to our annual conference.
- Income through our Affiliate programs.
- Income through our rental gear.
- Discount on other service providers and goods
Team Members Only
- Complete the application.
- Deposit payment used for background check (refunded in membership fee only if passed).
- Upon clarification of approval from background checks and documents
- Once qualified you will be invoiced for membership. (Allow two weeks for processing).
- Once membership payment clears, completion of legal forms and completion of the first class you will become Certified SAG™ Team Member.
- Membership is applied for 1 year form January 1 and expires on December 31st.
- Membership will be prorated based on the time once the application has passed.
- Background check will be conducted randomly to make sure all members are compliant to SOP.
- The cost is $300 for the first year. Leftover balance will be credited to next year’s enrollment or refunded 14 days past the following year with a 30 day notice.
- Renewing members will go through a background check each year and will be reviewed on performance and qualifications.
- Certified SAG™ Membership can be revoked at anytime by not following the SOP rules, found to be a hazard to the people we serve or jeopardize the Certified SAG™ brand. All revoking’s will go through consideration review, notifying members they are under investigation.
- Memberships are not refunded once a member has been notified of an investigation or has been revoked. Membership can be refunded in proof of a hardship and will be prorated to 30 days past the time of notification.